“Red Envelope Giveaway” |
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Term: All times mentioned hereafter are Pacific Time U.S (PT). The “Love at First Blast Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) begins at midnight on February 01, 2017 and continues until 11:59 PM on February 14, 2017, (Term). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or alter dates and times of term for any reason.
2. Sponsor: Playphone, Inc., 345 S. B Street, San Mateo, CA 94404 (Sponsor). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated VISA. You are providing information to the Playphone sweepstakes and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used exclusively for contacting contest winners.
3. Eligibility: To be eligible, participants must be active players of Playphone games. Participants are eligible to submit entries via the Playphone U.S. game stores per week. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the allowed eligible entries may void that participant’s entry and that person may be disqualified at the discretion of Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is open to users who are above the age of 12 years old, are legal residents of the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii and the District of Columbia) and who may legally participate in sweepstakes according to the law in the state or territory in which they reside at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Anyone who is, or has been within the last 12 months, an employee or consultant of Playphone, Inc. is not eligible to win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to win. The gift card will be awarded to individual winners within 8 weeks of selection and verification of winners. If your name is drawn, you must provide proof that you are above the age of majority where you reside (photocopy of driver license or passport), plus a legal name and Playphone User ID. No purchase is necessary.
4. How to Enter: The sweepstakes runs in the Playphone U.S. game stores and participants must download and play a minimum of one game during the days of February 01, 2017 – February 14, 2017. Limit One (1) Giveaway entry per person per week or as determined by sponsor. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the allowed entry by using multiple/different identities registrations or any other methods will void that participant’s entry and that person will be disqualified at the discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor and its affiliated companies are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error or technical malfunctions, illegible, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any computer / telephone equipment / software or any combination thereof or for lost, stolen, late misdirected or mutilated entries. Sponsor will not accept forged, altered, mechanically reproduced or facsimile entries.
5. Prizes. At the end of the Giveaway, 1 lucky entry will win one (1) Visa Gift Card tickets in form of a gift card/voucher via gittcards.com and values up to $200.
6. Winner Selection. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Potential winners will be contacted through the push notification, in-app, and news feed notification to the account provided in the entry. Potential winners will have 72-hours from the date of notification to respond to sponsor via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners may also be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within 10 calendar days of notification. Failure to return above mentioned documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be transferred to players’ Playphone accounts within 8 weeks after win date. All decisions of Sponsor are final.
7. Prize Restrictions. Prize is not transferable and no substitutions are allowed except by sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or lesser value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. Any and all taxes and costs associated with the receipt and use of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, winner consents to use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without further considerations, except where prohibited by law. Playphone, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone from the Giveaway for any reason at their sole discretion. Those who are disqualified will not be allowed to post comments on the site and will be disqualified from all subsequent prize drawings. Entries made by bots or other automatic means will be disqualified.
8. Conditions of Participation/Release: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, country and local laws and regulations apply. All posts, comments, edits and other materials added to Sponsor's website as a result of this Giveaway become the sole property of the sponsor and entrants authorize Sponsor to use said content in whatever manner it wishes. By participating in this Giveaway and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release the Sponsors, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Giveaway and/or acceptance or use of the prize. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer or telephone malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Giveaway; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Sponsors disclaim any liability for damage to any computer or telephone system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Giveaway, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper participation of the Giveaway. Sponsors may prohibit you from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair participation with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. This Giveaway will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within California and you hereby submit to jurisdiction in California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PLAYPHONE AND /OR PLAYPHONE SOCIAL GAMING NETWORK WEBSITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION`.
10. Disputes: Any dispute, claim and cause of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize(s) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions. Further, all issues and or questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflict of law provisions, and the parties expressly consent that any dispute arising from or out of, or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved in State or Federal Court, as appropriate, located in San Francisco, California.
Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. See the Terms and Conditions governing use of the Playphone.com Website and Services for additional limitations on damages and liability associated with the Website and Services.
11. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete or misdirected or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) electronic human or other error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from the Game Website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the Game Website by a hypertext link. See the Terms and Conditions governing use of the Playphone.com Website and Services for additional limitations on damages and liability associated with the Website and Services.
12. Winners List: For a list of sweepstakes winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Playphone, Inc., 345 S. B Street, Second Floor, San Mateo, CA 94404 Attn: Love at First Blast Giveaway. Requests for winners must be received within by 60 days of the end date for the game period.